Friday, January 29, 2010
Maple Salmon and Pasta with Herbs
Pasta with Herbs:
* 1/2 lb of pasta
* 1/2 cup of herbs - Whatever is in cabinet
* 2 tablespoon of olive oil
* 1 teaspoon lemon juice
* 1/2 cup of shredded parmesan
1. Cook the pasta
2. Mix cooked pasta with the rest of the ingredients and serve.
Maple Salmon Recipe
* 1/4 cup maple syrup
* 2 tablespoons soy sauce
* 1 clove garlic, minced
* 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
* 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
* 1 pound salmon
1. In a small bowl, mix the maple syrup, soy sauce, garlic, garlic salt, and pepper.
2. Place salmon in a shallow glass baking dish, and coat with the maple syrup mixture. Cover the dish, and marinate salmon in the refrigerator 30 minutes, turning once.
3. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
4. Place the baking dish in the preheated oven, and bake salmon uncovered 20 minutes, or until easily flaked with a fork.