Monday, January 25, 2010

Cupcakes in Tucson, AZ


LA Latte from Cupcake
Originally uploaded by carmenkchan19

While on a small shopping trip for others, Andy and I decided to stop at Cupcakes. They specialize in cupcakes for weddings, birthdays, or just desserts.

The restaurant was cute and refreshing. The person behind the register was extremely friendly and went through the cupcakes for us. Andy and I decided to just share one because we had just had a big lunch.

After much debating, we decided to on the LA Latte, which was a coffee flavored cake with vanilla frosting and cinnamon sprinkles. Overall, I would say the cupcake was OK. The first bite was good, the 2nd bite was OK, the third just started getting a bit too sweet. The ratio of the frosting to the cupcake was just too much. I don't think I would go there again for dessert.

No comments: