Monday, February 1, 2010

Peanut Butter and Jelly Thumbprint Cookies

I saw this recipe in the Martha Stewart magazine last year and I've been craving to make these cookies for a looong time! I was always just too cheap to buy the jam because Andy and I really don't eat PB&J sandwiches.

The recipe can be found: http://www.marthastewart.com/recipe/peanut-butter-and-jelly-thumbprints

The recipe was very simple. It did take a bit of work to roll the cookies into a ball and then into sugar, but I do have to say that the overall shape turned out really nice. Some of the cookies cracked a bit more because i pressed into the cookie a lot more than other, however, the cookie did stay together pretty well even though it looked like it was about to break.

It was well liked by Andy and I and all those at work :).

No comments: