Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Back To The Dreary Working Life

I was able to get away from Tucson, Arizona for a little over a week for a nice vacation/delayed honeymoon.

Andy and I first traveled back to Kansas to attend his brother's graduation. It was so weird to be attending a graduation after I attended my own and Andy's. It was nice to be part of a family thing since I am the only kid in my own personal family and would never have this experience.

The travel to the cruise boat wasn't super great. We didn't really get a ton of sleep between the graduation and the flight to Seattle. One thing that I have learned is that I hate United Airlines. The seats on that plane is super crappy. The service sucked. The last thing that made it worse was the passengers.

I was so relieved when we finally got on the cruise boat. It was so nice because we were extremely hungry when we got on the boat and we were able to eat right away. The buffet was really nice. To make sure I didn't eat a lot, I just got one plate with small portion of everything. That really didn't do anything as I think I ate more than ever during this last week than ever. It was all extremely amazing! The main courses ranged from lobster to steak and all the inbetweens. The desserts was superb, which included such things such as yummy ice cream and some frenchy stuff that were pretty and delicious. I wish I took pictures of some of the foods.

Man..I could literally go on and on about this. But I will let my following blogs update the journey of this wonderful trip slowly. I will try to remember to upload my pictures tonight. :D

No comments: