Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Memories in Michigan

I went back to Ann Arbor this weekend to see my Alma Mater and also see my friends that I hadn't seen in over a year.  Andy and I had talked about going there together, but I just couldn't pass up this opportunity with my friends so I decided to go alone, not to mention, I was getting the chance to see President Obama at graduation.

 Angel Hall was probably one of the buildings that I visited more often than anything on Central campus.  I had to take some non-engineering classes so my choice was Latin.  I probably should have chosen something easier but I really enjoyed it in high school and it was really easy for me.  The first 2 classes I took was really simple.  The third class was a bit harder.  I think this was due to the fact that I just had too much engineering classes going on.


Graduation was held at the Big House (a.k.a the football stadium).  Although I didn't graduate in the Big House, being there brought back the fun times I had at the football games.  Michigan was an awesome team when I was there.  They currently aren't doing so well but I do think they'll bounce back.  Maybe with a new coach and/or new players, Michigan will definitely bounce back.  Go Blue!



 I did visit North Campus where I spent most of my education time.  We went there in the dark so I didn't take any interesting pictures.  I do have to say that the improvements they made to the EECE building was very nice.  I am envious of the new computer lab with all the equipment.  I'm also very jealous of the nice lounging area.




 Food was great during the 3 days I was there.  We ate at Seoul Korea, Pizza House, Stucci's and Momo Tea.  I'm definitely going to look into Korean food here in Tucson.  I believe this was the 2nd time I ever really had it and I really enjoyed it.  Pizza House was great.  I think I'm going to blame this on Andy because he has gotten me addicted to pizza.  Lastly, Stucci's and Momo Tea were great dessert places.  I really wish that we had better bubble tea places here in Tucson. 


Michigan brought back lots of great memories and created some wonderful new ones. Although I did have a great time this weekend, I've changed a lot since I left.  Next time I go back, it will definitely have to be with Andy.  I missed him way too much on this trip.

2 comments:

mr. pineapple man said...

I love michigan~ i remember a bubble tea place called bubble island...wonder if they still have it! and potbelly's!

kc_millie said...

Bubble Island is definitely still there and so is Potbelly's!!!