Monday, December 14, 2009

Monkey Bread


Monkey Bread - Baked
Originally uploaded by carmenkchan19

I've never heard about Monkey Bread till last week. Andy and I were talking to a co-worker last week and he was talking about this delicious gooey bread because he talked about having just bread for lunch.  He mentioned some ingredients and it sounded delicious so I asked him for the recipe.  He was able to get me the recipe that afternoon.  Andy and I went out after work to get everything that was needed and I made it for work the next day.

Recipe:
20 frozen rolls
1 small package of 'cook and serve' butterscotch pudding
1 cup brown sugar
2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 cup of chopped pecans
1/2 cup of butter
Bundt pan

1. Grease pan well
2. Put pecans in the bottom of pan
3. Put frozen dough balls in next, spread as even as possible
4. Mix pudding, brown sugar, and cinnamon together.  Sprinkle mixture into mold.
5. Melt pudding and pour over rolls and mixture.
6. Leave it out over night
7. Bake at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes. 

Enjoy!

No comments: