Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Jo Ann Coupon Commotion

This week is Jo Ann's coupon commotion week and it made me think about my life. It's amazing how cheap I still am even though I make more money now than I did in college.
I really discovered how much I enjoy crafting in college, but I was always too cheap to buy the nice yarn or tools to craft. A lot of the tools and supplies I used came from the thrift store. I would go to Michael's and Jo Anns once in a while but usually to look unless I had a coupon.
Now that I work full time, I am still the same. I refuse to buy full price and am always disappointed if I find the items cheaper somewhere else. I guess that's just the way I'll always be. I definitely can say that it's not a bad thing, but it's just funny thinking about it.

No comments: