Monday, January 5, 2009

Happy New Year 2009!

As I thought it would happen, I did not use my blog a lot. A few random updates:

The biggest craft swap that I completed was the 12 day swap. We had to swap a total of 78 items. 25% of which can be bought.


Crocheted Multi-Pocket Bag

Andy and I got a house and I can't wait to move in!!! It's going to be so much closer to work and so much more space for the two of us!
It is 3 rooms and 2 bathrooms. It has a large living room and a large kitchen. I can't wait!!

We spent a lot of Christmas break in Las Vegas. It was fun but overall very tiring. I don't think my mom understands that sitting in a car for more than 50% of the time during vacation sucks. It's so tiring and stressful. I hope that changes for future trips because I was not very relaxed coming back to work. I had a great time during New Years in downtown Las Vegas. We saw a bunch of interesting things and had a great time during the New Year's Eve Fremont Street Experience.

Wedding details is finally coming along! It's funny how we've been engaged for over 4 years and we're now getting the details completed. It's about 74 days till we get married!! I can't wait!! :)

No comments: