Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Work Rant

I give up with people at work. If I don't have to work with them, if I've never talked to them on a personal level, I will never be nice to them anymore. I'm going to be a b*tch to them. My tolerance can't take anymore. Here's my reasoning:

When I first started working here, I noticed that there was a major difference in atmosphere between here and where I've worked previously in other cities. I thought that maybe it was because I was new and people didn't know me. I tried my best to smile and say hi to everyone, but I noticed that I 99% of the time, I didn't get a smile or anything in return. I either got the dirty glare of death back or the fake look away. A smile and/or a hi does not mean I'm hitting on you. Seriously, most of the people here are fat, old, bald, or a combination of them. Would anyone in their 20's really go for some guy like that??? STRIKE 1

Aside from this whole no-acknowledgement, other things really urk me about people here. Growing up, I always thought it was polite to hold the door for anyone behind you if they're are close, whether it's boy, girl, man, or grandma. Apparently that's not true here. STRIKE 2

Around here, many lunch meetings take place, and a lot of the times, there are left over food. Usually, the leftover food will be placed outside with plates and stuff. It doesn't go bad because it will usually disappear within 10 minutes or so. Yesterday during my lunch meeting, we had boxed lunches. I took one of the boxed lunches with the intentions of eatting it today. To my surprise, it was gone. I know I should have probably labeled it, but it's not like I go and take people's lunches in the fridge. From now on, I'm never putting anything in there. STRIKE 3 AND I'M DONE!!!!

No matter how old some people are these days, they don't change. They were and will always be complete pieces of sh*t that don't give a damn about other people.

No comments: