Friday, October 17, 2008

On my day off...

After two weeks of extremely long days at work, I finally got a day off to myself. My plans for today, Friday, was to sleep in and be extremely lazy. It was definitely broken by no one but Boba, my kitty. He was so hyper. He kept scratching the bed. He kept running around. I couldn't fall back asleep. We woke up around 7 AM.

Although I woke up kind a bit grumpy, the day got a ton better. I was able to catch up a lot on my swaps. I sent out one package today. Here are my products:


Here are some various candy corns.


Here's some bunnies.


Here are two characters from Totoro.

Aside from crafts, I've done a lot of other stuff this month. Let's see...

There was Oktoberfest. Here's the only picture I took from then:
It was actually quite boring in my opinion. They did not have a lot of options for beer. All they had was St. Paulie girl that they poured out of bottles. Half of the things to do there was for kids. I guess it's a one time deal, and most likely I will never go again.

Another event that we went to this month is Club Crawl. This was actually quite interesting. Although the night did not start out too well, I had a ton of fun. We were able to enjoy a lot of different local music. One of the funniest thing I saw was this:
This guy danced like Ricky Martin but he was much shorter and much chubbier. Apparently there's a club crawl in Spring time, which we will try to go. Hopefully it will be much warmer this time around.

After a long time, I am now finally sleeping on a bed that is not on the floor. Andy insisted on it for a very long time. We were going to use his car to move, but due to his antenna, we ended up using my car. It took us a few trips to move his entire bed, and my bed out of the apartment. Here's an action shot of me unraveling the rope around the bed that is on top of my car :D :

Lastly, the greatest thing we did was see High School Musical, The Ice Tours. Although we were surround by kids, I had a lot of fun. I love the songs and the storyline and the characters. I am definitely excited for HSM3. :) :) :)


Wildcats Basketball!

Troy and Gabriella singing their first duet.

Last song in HSM1
Work This Out!
Skaters waving at the crowd

No comments: