Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Business Travel Trip - Day 2

Today was my first full day of work away from work. Honestly, I've never enjoyed work more than I did today. It wasn't super stressful nor was I feeling completely lazy and not wanting to do work.

I woke up refreshed and had a good breakfast here at the hotel. The waffle machine that I got to use totally reminded me of college. It was so delicious having fresh waffles with bananas and syrup. :D

We got to try a couple of local eateries for both lunch and dinner. They were both very delicious and I hope that I get to try more tomorrow.

I need to remember to bring my camera tomorrow. I really miss some cool picture ops near the waters when we went to dinner. It's amazing how awesome of a view it really is. Granted, it is just water, but when you live in Tucson, boats, trees and oceans are very pretty views. The houses here are also quite a view too. Massachusetts is really quite a treat to see. There's so many cool looking houses, old factories, and very pretty structures.

I hope tomorrow will be quite as nice as today. :D :D :D

No comments: