Saturday, February 28, 2009

Eventful Weekend Start-Off

Since the beginning of this year, I haven't really had a weekend of relaxation and good night of sleep, until this weekend.

Yesterday was an off - Friday, i.e. I didn't have to work. We stayed up past 12 on Thursday night and slept in till 9:30 or so. It felt really good. I'm sure that we probably could have slept till much later if Boba wasn't being all crazy and running around and jumpy on the bed. LOL!

We didn't go anywhere in the morning because we had eye appointment at 2. Just so that we didn't miss it, we stayed at home till then. The eye appointment went pretty smoothly, probably more so for Andy than me. I really wanted to get contacts because I didn't want to wear glasses for the wedding, but it appears that I just might have to. Apparently, I now have some kind of allergy that affects my eyes, more specifically the tear ducts. My eyes are not properly kept wet, which ultimately leads to very dry contacts. Although the doctor didn't stop me from getting contacts, he strongly suggested that I didn't because it would be a big investment into something that was probably not going to be used a whole lot. I got new glasses instead, so I guess we'll see how those look.

After the eye doctor, Andy and I went to the Humane Society and the grocery store. We are considering getting Boba a friend but really worry about his reaction to one. We haven't found the perfect one, so we don't really need to worry quite yet.

Here's Boba investigating the luggage while we were packing up to move from the apartment:

Just some random pictures:

My first cheesecake:


Katy Perry - Hello Katy Concert

1 comment:

AlwaysInspired said...

I just love sleeping in days! You've been tagged! Jump on over to my blog to check it out!