Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Steak! It's What's for Dinner!

My new year's resolution this year was to lose weight. For a while, I was just trying to eat healthier by drinking more water and eatting more vegetables. This helped me lose weight for a while and then I sort of hit a plateau. I also went on lots of vacation and the weight just didn't drop anymore.

Since coming back from my last vacation, I've started calorie counting. I'm using livestrong.com as a way to track my weight and calories. It's been tough, but I think it's been working. i'm allowed to eat almost every kind of food including steaks and ice cream! :D I'm learning how to eat smaller/healthier portions.  

Andy is working on perfecting his grilling techniques and I am still able to enjoy them, but just in smaller portions. The picture just shows one of the yummy ribeyes that I've been enjoying these past couple of days. I am looking forward to the rest of the week of more steak!

No comments: