Monday, October 27, 2008

Weekend Summary

It's been a while since I updated, I thought I'd write a post about my weekend. It was only a two day weekend, so a lot of it was devoted to sleep. :)

Friday
Andy and I went to see an comedy improv. show at a local bookstore. Going into the show, I must say that I wasn't expecting much but I was totally wrong. Their whole show was very similar to Drew Carey's "Who's Line is it Anyways"? I was laughing so hard that I lost was coughing a ton a the end.

Saturday
Not a whole lot happened during the day. We woke up around 9-10 am, then we had some food and played some video games, then we took a nap. LOL We went to Jo-Ann's, Walmart, and Best Buy. We got Rock Band 2.
We also donated some more stuff to the Saver's.
During the night we went to Indiana Jones at the Loft Cinema. It's really nice cuz we've been lucky to get free tickets. It was cool that they were playing Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom, which I hadn't seen. I have completed all of Indiana Jones since dating Andy. I think the next tasks he wants me to do is watch all Star Wars and learn stick shift. We'll see how much longer it takes till these are done. :P

Sunday-Laziest day of all
We didn't do anything but eat and play Rock Band 2. I do have to say that it got better than the first version, especially with the increase in number of songs.
We had salmon burgers from Trader Joe's. Yum! and Cheap!
I started working on big items for a swap. It doesn't look like anything right now because it's just a flat piece. I will post pictures when things are assembled and it's more recognizable.

Randomness of the day -
Here's my current favorite picture of Boba, my cat :



:)

No comments: